Petit Chateau with a maison de gardien (potential gite) on the Loire river
terrace front side
terrace back side
back side of the house
entresol / study
bedroom 2 / study / boudoir
view arbour from house
plateau at the Loire side
vessel on the Loire
salon guest house
bedroom1 guest house
bathroom guest house
lock in village
view of the villageView Carousel
Advert Reference: IFPC25118
For Sale By Owner (FSBO)For Sale Privately
|€595,000 is approximately:|
- Type: Residential (Country Estate, Country House, Mansion, House)
- Bedrooms: 8
- Bath/ Shower Rooms: 4
- Habitable Size: 430 m²
- Land Size: 1.6 ha
- On the riverside of the Loire (nature reserve)
- Nearby wine restorts
- Nearby golf resorts
- Nearby shops (Carrefour and Auchan)
- Bed & Breakfast Potential
- Central Heating
- Character / Period Features
- Fireplace / Stove
- Gite Potential
- Multiple Residences
E X C E P T I O N A L
A beautiful estate (in perfect condition) with garden and park (1.6 ha.) on the riverside of the Loire. Situated at the edge of a small village with harbour (canal latéral), 225 km. south of Paris in the garden of France nearby wine resorts.
Also suitable for B & B.
Asking price: € 595.000,--
Possibility to buy (most of) the furniture.
Beautiful estate which history goes back to the 14th century. The park with special old trees leads up to the edge of the Loire with its sand banks where you can recreate privately. Nothing to disturb the peace and quiet; you can swim, fish (trout, salmon and catfish), canoe and go boating on the Loire (and the canal latéral). There are golf courses in Sancerre and St. Hilaire.
In the village are all necessary amenities. There are different small villages nearby
(La Charité, Pouilly, Sancerre), where you can buy wine directly from the wine-grower. The cities are close at hand: Nevers (15 km), Bourges (45 km.) and Paris
(225 km). An intercity to Paris departs from Nevers every hour. Nearest airport is
Orly (Paris) and a small airport in Nevers.
Ground floor (surface: 240 m2):
- living room (88 m2) with 5 mtr. high beamed ceiling, a wonderful marble
floor and a huge fire place;
- dining room (48 m2) with 3,5 mtr. high beamed ceiling, flag stoned floor
and an antique fire place;
- kitchen (18 m2), 2 bedroom (23 m2), bathroom (15 m2) and lavatory (5 m2)
first floor east wing (surface: 70 m2)
- entresol of 26 m2 (can be used as a library);
- 2 bedrooms (20 m2 and 18 m2) and a bathroom with toilet (5 m2).
first floor west wing (surface: 70 m2)
- landing (18 m2);
- 2 bedrooms (22 m2 each) and a bathroom with toilet (6 m2).
attic with an insulated roof of 90 m2
Guest house (50 m2) with living, 2 bedrooms, bathroom and kitchen..
Original pigeon house (17e century).
- the entrance has a monumental electric gate;
- double carport (with electric rolling doors);
- a (wine) cellar and (below the terraces) storage rooms and 2 garages.
- the central heating (Viessmann) on oil installation;
- ADSL-internet acces and a TV-disk;
- DPE diagnose → energy consumption: 126 C en CO2 emission: 38 E;
The estate is 1 ha, 16 are and 70 ca in size.
The garden is situated in front of the estate and the park on the back site.
The terraces all over the back site of the house (2 mtr. higher than the park) give a wonderful view over the park.
A huge staircase on the back side of the estate gives via a rose walk entrance to the park where are enormous trees, as 2 cypresses, a very old red beech, several broad-leaved and conifers as well as fruit trees, including 2 walnut trees.
At the riverside is a private pavement that gives a wonderful view over the river. A natural staircase leads to the sand bank of the river where you can recreate (privately). This river is an official nature area so it is characterized by peace and the presence of different birds as the kingfisher, the nightingale, the oriole, different kinds of wood-peckers and owls.
|€595,000 is approximately:|