Impressive Manor House Grounds Bordering the Vienne River
Return to search
Return to search
Department: Charente (16)
Commune: Confolens (16500)
Please note that these conversions are approximate and for guidance only.
They do not constitute sale prices.
To find out more about currency exchange, please visit our Currency Exchange Guide.
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement which has been supplied by Europ'immo17 and does not constitute property particulars. View our full disclaimer.
Advert Reference: EC1118al
- Type: Residential (Country House, Mansion, House), Business (Bed & Breakfast)
- Bedrooms: 7
- Habitable Size: 300 m²
- Land Size: 5,904 m²
- Character / Period Features
- Walking distance to Supermarket, bakery, bar
- Close to the medieval town of Confolens
- 45 mins Limoges Airport; 45 mins Poitiers; 2h30 from Bordeaux; 6.5Hrs Calais; 4h:30 Spain
- Beautiful Grounds with River Frontage to cat 2 fishing river
- 300m²habitable + convertible attic, double garage and huge Barn; would make excellent B&B
Impressive Manor House, habitable, in need of some refurbishment/modernisation. Close to picturesque town of Confolens, this grand house with 300m2~ living space, large light rooms, comprising: Tiled entrance hall with original staircase; L shaped Living/Dining room with double french doors; Basic fitted Kitchen; Pantry; Wine cellar; Library; Bathroom and shower room; 6/7 Bedrooms;147m2~ attic suitable for conversion; Garage 55m²~; Stable block 155m2~; 2 court yards to the front with lime tree avenue and over an acre of stunning parkland culminating in 50M of riverbank along the mighty Vienne, fisherman's paradise! Mains gas central heating; Mains drainage; Roof in good order. Potential for Chambres D'Hôtes.
Energy Consumption (DPE)
CO2 Emissions (GES)